For more, click here.
- Ottawa City News: Steven Del Duca responds to Ontario introducing an omnibus labour legislation, including right to disconnect
- CBC News: Steven Del Duca responds to Ontario not issuing retroactive long-term care fines over pandemic violations
- Midland Today: Ontario looks to increase accountability in long-term care sector with harsher fines
- The Record: Ontario law protects rights of workers to wear Remembrance Day poppies
- CTV News: Ontario aims to double number of long-term care inspectors, allow immediate charges
- Canoe: Steven Del Duca responds to mandatory vaccination for healthcare workers